Saturday, August 1, 2009

Introduction to monbellebuy.blogspot.com

Shalom!

Welcome to monbellebuy.blogspot.com! :) This is a place where I could sell of my Preloved Items. All of them are still brand new otherwise stated. You may ask what is the purpose of selling them off then. I have a few reasons;

1) I no longer fit them because I put on weight very drastically *ouch!
2) I am going to leave to somewhere very soon for a long term.
3) Bought some few items blindly which I had had. *eyes are just hungry to buy LOL!

I guess enough reasons for me to really get them all here. Oh by the way, I would want to give our mystery gifts too. Please let me know when you purchase so that I am able to sort them out. I will try my very best as I would love to give away as much as I could.

Happy Shopping & viewing!

3> Monbelle

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Dresses. Powered by Blogger